We will be hosting a training and grading on Saturday November 16, 2019. Note, this will be in place of our usual Saturday class but will not be in our regular Greenwich or charlton venues, it will be in Charlton Park Rugby Club.
We are delighted to welcome back karate legend Sensei Frank Brennan, 8th Dan. At the age of 19 he won both the senior kumite and kata events at the European Championships to become Grand Champion of Europe, a feat he achieved no less than four times!
- Training & grading: £30. Training-only: £15
- Cash on the door or PayPal in advance. No cheques. £6 discount for Senshi students who pay Saturdays upfront.
- Sign in from 9.30am for 10.00am start
- 90 mins all-grades training followed by grading
- If you’re planning to grade:
- You must train to grade. Registration for grading closes when training starts so don’t be late!
- Bring your up-to-date KUGB licence & grading book. Make sure your licence is up-to-date. No licence, no grading!
- If you’re not a Senshi student and your sensei isn’t attending, ask them for your grading card and a letter or form signed by them confirming you may grade
- Parking – plenty of parking – there is no car boot sale and no rugby match that morning!
- Changing onsite with showers
- The bar will be open and will sell bottles of water, energy drinks, crisps and bacon rolls. You may bring your own food & drink if you prefer