UPDATE 30/9/20: THIS HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
We are delighted to welcome back Sensei Frank Brennan, 8th Dan. to run a training course and a kyu grading for us.
Sensei Brennan became grand champion of Europe by winning both senior Kata and Kumite four times! He led his team to a famous victory in 1990 by beating Japan in the final to become World Champions. He now coaches the KUGB team is an active member of the KUGB Technical Committee.
- Training & grading: £30. Training-only: £15
- Cash on the door or PayPal in advance. No cheques.
- 9.00am registration for a 9.30 start. Local traffic is bad so allow extra time for your journey so you can arrive and register in time!
- If you’re planning to grade:
- You must train to grade. Registration for grading closes when the all grades class starts so don’t be late!
- Bring your KUGB licence & grading book. Make sure your licence is up-to-date. No licence, no grading! Renew it here.
- If you’re not a Senshi student and your sensei isn’t attending, ask them for your grading card plus a letter or form signed by them confirming you may grade
- Changing onsite with showers
- The bar will be open and will sell bottles of water, energy drinks, tea and coffee and crisps. And bacon sandwiches if you’re quick enough!
Saturday 14 November 2020, 9.00am onwards, Charlton Park Rugby Club, 60A Broad Walk, London, SE3 8NB