We’ve arranged another grading for those students who missed the one in July. This time, we will run a combined training course too. We’re delighted to announce that guest instructor and Shotokan Nation grading examiner Sensei Robin Dale will run the training and grading for us. He is our Sensei Frank’s former instructor and runs Ichiban SKC with his wife Valerie. Sensei Robin has competed at Regional and National level and hosted two European Shotokan Karate Association Championships, but says his real passion is training and learning from other Instructors.
Please note, classes will be adjusted and merged to allow for this: keep an eye out for the times and please be flexible. Our current plan is as follows but this may change depending upon numbers:
- Training: 5.30pm all grades
- Grading: 7.00pm onwards
Points to note:
- Training: £TBA. Those who pay upfront for the term will get a £7 discount.
- Grading: £15. This includes your belt & certificate if you’re successful.
- Please pay in advance for the training & grading so that the day runs smoothly
- Cash, PayPal or bank transfer. No cheques.
- This event is for Senshi Karate students only
- Parking is tight on Wednesdays as there are a variety of football users so make sure you turn up early. Don’t forget, if you use the car park you must pay for parking via RingGo.
- There are changing rooms but these have limited space.
- The bar will be open and will sell bottles of water, energy drinks, tea and coffee, crisps. And beer for those who aren’t training or driving! It is customary to pop to the bar for a lemonade after the grading.