We’re back for a second term at Halstow Primary School, Thursdays 7.50am from 21 April 2022! Is your child a pupil at the school? Book their place by contacting Frank by email. Priority will be given to children who trained in the first term. We have extra places available for years 4-6. If you want to train alongside your child or if your child is not at Halstow, then contact Frank to ask about spaces at our regular Saturday or Wednesday classes.
Halstow class details
- Existing students and new students from years 4-6 only. Sorry, we are not taking any additional children below this.
- Thursdays, 7.50am 21 April – 14 July 2022. The school will be shut 5 May for polling, 2 June for half term and 21 July as an inset day so there are no classes those days.
- Please turn up at 7.50am. Parents are not allowed inside. We lock the gate at 8.00am so make sure your child is not late as otherwise they might be stranded outside the gate!
- New pupils have one free class. After the first class, your child will need to commit for the term or quit. They will also need a karate uniform which we can supply.
- The children must turn up at school wearing their karate uniform and then get changed ready for school afterwards. We are not able to help them change nor escort them to the toilet! If you prefer, they may wear their karate uniform over their own clothes and take off the uniform after karate.
- They will also need an annual licence from our association body as this is their insurance: details here (click individual and select Senshi Karate).
- Please observe any Covid restrictions that may be in place. If your child has Covid or is otherwise unwell, please don’t bring them to class.
- Our behavioural Expectations for Halstow students are here (web) or here (PDF).
- Please inform us of any injuries or medical conditions that your child has.
- £66 for the term, payable no later than the first class or £60 for the term if your child is new to the club, payable no later than the second class.
- Please note, pay as you go is not possible and all payments are non-refundable. If we are unable to run a class, we will carry over credit for that class to the next term.
- £20 uniform. Your child will need a karate uniform. We can supply one with the Senshi Karate logo. If they have one already, they may continue to wear this.
- £25 annual licence. As with our other students, your child will need an annual licence from our association body as this is their insurance: details here (click individual and select Senshi Karate).
- £15 grading. We run belt gradings twice a year and the price includes belt and certificate for those who pass. We will put your child forward for their belt grading when they are ready. Please note, these gradings might be held at our main site in Charlton Meridian Sports Club.
How to pay
Payment details for classes, uniforms and gradings:
- Bank transfer. Please note, we have changed banks: Account name: Senshi Karate, Sort: 826137, Account no: 20167155. Put your / your child’s name as the reference.
- Credit card / debit card / contactless (in person only)
- No cheques!
HALSTOW | Halstow Primary School, Halstow Rd, London SE10 0LD (no parking)
— 8.00-8.40am, all grades, Halstow pupils only