Spring term 2022 will be as follows:
- Charlton Wednesdays 5.30pm, 6.35pm & 7.40pm: 5 January – 30 March 2022
- Halstow Thursdays 8.00am: 6 January – 31 March 2022. Halstow pupils only.
- Greenwich Saturdays 9.00am & 9.55am: 8 January – 2 April 2022
£8 per class pay as you go or £6 per class if you pay the full term upfront (=£78). The Greenwich and Charlton terms are both 13 weeks and run through half term. The price is going up slightly to £8 per person per class pay as you go, but will remain as £6 per person per class if you pay for the term upfront. So, for the whole term it’s £104 for one class per week if you pay as you go or £78 one class per week if you pay the full term upfront, a saving of £26 or 3.25 free classes. So even if you miss 3 classes for half term or illness, you’re still better off than if you pay as you go! Want to train twice a week or there are two of you? No problem: just double up according to how many days or people who train. Please pay no later than the first class back. Payment details are below. Please note there are no refunds. If we are unable to run a class due to new government restrictions, we will carry over credit to the following term.
- Uniform: £20 for kids & £25 for adults. These prices are discounted from the retail price and include the Senshi Karate logo and delivery to the dojo. Kids sizes are 110cm, 120, 130, 140 & 150 and adults sizes are 160cm, 170, 180, 190 & 200.
- Annual licence: £25 per person. You must have a current licence directly from our association body Shotokan Connect. This is your insurance and your permission to grade with us on 2 March & train at Shotokan Connect courses.
- Gradings: £30 per grading. We hold 2-3 belt gradings a year, usually with a guest examiner. The cost includes your 1 hour training beforehand, the grading itself and, if you’re successful, your new belt & certificate.
- PayPal https://www.paypal.me/senshikarate (please tick the “personal” or “gift” box and untick the “goods” box as PayPal will deduct a fee and your payment will be short)
- Bank transfer (ask for details)
Keep an eye on our main dates page for all dates.