Autumn term 2022 will be as follows:
- Greenwich Saturdays 9.00am & 9.55am: 3 September – 17 December 2022
- Charlton Wednesdays 5.30pm, 6.35pm & 7.40pm: 7 September – 21 December 2022
- £8 per class pay as you go.
- £96 for the full term which is £6 per class, a saving of £32. So even if you miss 5 classes for half-term or illness, you’re still better off than if you pay as you go!
- The Greenwich and Charlton terms are both 16 weeks and run through half term.
- Want to train twice a week or there are two of you? No problem: just double up according to how many days or people who train.
- Please pay no later than the first class back. Payment details are below. Please note there are no refunds. If we are unable to run a class, we will carry over credit to the following term.
- Uniform: £20 for kids & £25 for adults. These prices are discounted from the retail price and include the Senshi Karate logo and delivery to the dojo. Kids sizes are 110cm, 120, 130, 140 & 150 and adults sizes are 160cm, 170, 180, 190 & 200.
- Annual licence: £25 per person. You must have a current licence from our association body as this is your insurance, permission to grade and train at Shotokan Connect courses: details here (click individual (or multiple if there’s more than one of you) and select Senshi Karate).
- Gradings: £25-30 per grading. We hold 2-3 belt gradings a year, usually with a guest examiner. The cost includes your 1 hour training beforehand, the grading itself and, if you’re successful, your new belt & certificate.
How to pay:
- Bank transfer: Account name: Senshi Karate, Sort: 826137, Account no: 20167155. Put your / your child’s name as the reference.
- Credit card / debit card / contactless (in person only)
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/senshikarate/
- No cheques!
Keep an eye on our main dates page for all dates.