A number of students missed our recent grading so we will hold a catch-up grading especially for them. Our Sensei Frank is a registered kyu grade examiner and will run this grading alongside our regular senior class which will be taken by Sensei Arianna. Please note, classes will run as normal alongside the grading.
Wednesday 12 October 2022
5.30pm: Normal class
6.35: Normal class & training for those grading
7.40: Grading plus senior class
Points to note:
- Training only: normal class price – £8 pay as you go or included for those who pay term upfront for Wednesdays
- Grading: £15. This includes your belt & certificate if you’re successful. You must train to grade.
- Sensei Frank will inform you if you’re ready to grade.
- Please pay in advance to speed up your registration on the day. See below.
- Make sure your licence with Shotokan Connect is in date. No licence, no grading!
- Remember, there is parking on site and this is payable via RingGo or at the bar. Parking on the street is free.
- There are changing rooms and rudimentary showers onsite.
- It is customary to pop to the bar downstairs for a lemonade or a half pint after the grading.
How to pay
- Bank transfer: Account name: Senshi Karate, Sort: 826137, Account no: 20167155. Put your / your child’s name as the reference.
- Credit card / debit card / contactless (in person only)
- No cheques!