SATURDAYS 9.15-10.15am: large hall upstairs, New Haddo Centre, 29 Tarves Way, Greenwich, SE10 9JU
- Train & DLR: 2 minute walk from Greenwich rail and DLR station
- Bus: Nearest bus is 177. Routes 129, 180, 188, 199, 286 and 386 also stop nearby. See TFL’s Greenwich bus map.
- Boat: Thames Clipper to Greenwich Pier
- Car: There’s no onsite parking. In fact, parking is very limited in the whole area. Nearest pay & display is on Norman Road or there is a car park in Burney Street. You may be able to park on some of the side streets, but check the timings so you don’t get a parking ticket!
Back to top
WEDNESDAYS 7.00-8.00pm: large hall upstairs, Meridian Sports & Social Club, Charlton Park Lane, Charlton, SE7 8QS
Car: There is onsite parking. If that’s full, there’s additional parking on nearby roads.
- Bus: 53, 54, 380, 422, 486 getting off at Cemetery Lane stop; 469, 386, 291, 244, 178, 161 getting off at Queen Elizabeth Hospital. See TFL’s Charlton bus map.
- Train: 20 minute walk from Charlton or Woolwich Dockyard rail stations.
Contact Frank Jennings for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow our updates