Skip to content
GREENWICH | Saturdays | 9.15-10.15am, all grades
New Haddo Centre, 29 Tarves Way, Greenwich, SE10 9JU
CHARLTON | Wednesdays | 6.30-7.30pm juniors (beginners to green belt only), 7.40-8.40pm seniors (purple, brown & black belts only)
Meridian Sports & Social Club, Charlton Park Lane, Charlton, SE7 8QS
- Adults & children
- £7 per person per class pay as you go
- £6 per person per class if you pay for the full term upfront. Jan-March 2021 = £66 per person for one class per week, a saving of £11! Full dates here.
- First class is FREE! (Note: normal price applies where we have a guest instructor)
- Membership is FREE! Unlike other activities, we don’t tie you into onerous monthly or annual contracts. Train when you like, take time off when you like.
- You will need a uniform. We can supply these at a discount & with our club logo: £20 for kids, £25 for adults
- You will also need to obtain an annual licence & insurance from our association body (not us). This is £25 per child / £30 per adult.
- As you get more senior or want to attend competitions you’ll need protective gear.
How to pay for classes & uniform
How to pay for your licence
- Obtain this directly from our governing body: kugb.me