As a change, we will meet in Greenwich Park for an end of term class in the outdoors (weather permitting). Uniforms are optional: you may wear what you like. We’ll be training on the grass, so wear appropriate footwear for this.
We’ll meet outside the front of the White House Bakery, train for about an hour. Then we’ll have brunch. Bring food & drink and a picnic mat.
For those of you who haven’t explored this side of Greenwich, we recommend after training that you visit the Royal Observatory with the world famous Meridian Line (£14.40 adult / £7.20 child if you buy online), the Queen’s House (free), the National Maritime Museum (free or £9 / £4.50 for the Moon exhibition) and the Fan Museum (free).
- this is a free class to say thank to you our loyal students
- it won’t be a formal class: wear what you like. Gis are fine. So is sportswear
- parents and siblings are welcome to join in
- the White House Bakery is in the North West corner of Greenwich Park. Don’t go to the Pavilion cafe in the middle of the park. We won’t be there although you might be able to park there and walk.
- bring some cash to buy ice cream from the White House Bakery cafe – it’s the best ice cream in Greenwich!
One thought on “Karate & brunch in the park, 3 August 2019”