The first ever Shotorama ran on Saturday September 29th in Guildford. There was a fantastic line up of instructors including:
- Sensei Dave Graham, 6th dan, Basingstoke SKC
- Sensei John Parnell, 6th dan, Basingstoke SKC
- Sensei Dave Austin, 5th dan, Egham Karate Club
- Sensei Neil Jerome, 5th dan, Kanshin Karate Club
- Sensei Blyth Baker, 4th dan, Egham Karate Club
- Sensei Kate Taylor, 3rd dan, Haslemere SKC
- Sensei Chris Mulville, 3rd dan, Shiseikan SKC
- Sensei Frank Jennings, 2nd dan, Senshi Karate
- Sensei Avi Wolfsthal, 1st dan, Kanshin Karate Club
Shotorama was 6 hour festival of shotokan karate which brought together instructors from clubs across the southern region with a broad range of experience and technical know-how, as well as a love of teaching karate. It was a great event and will run again next year.
Well done to Esha and Eliana for their hard work, 2 of only 3 children who were awarded prizes!
Here are some photos of Senshi Karate students at Shotorama…
Photos: Chantel Sampson
7 thoughts on “Shotorama training course, 29 September 2018”