UPDATE: Keep your Shotorama wristband as this may give you discounts off training events hosted by the clubs that participated, including Senshi Karate! Look when you book…
The first ever Shotorama ran on Saturday September 29th in Guildford. There was a fantastic line up of instructors including:
- Sensei Dave Graham, 6th dan, Basingstoke SKC
- Sensei John Parnell, 6th dan, Basingstoke SKC
- Sensei Dave Austin, 5th dan, Egham Karate Club
- Sensei Neil Jerome, 5th dan, Kanshin Karate Club
- Sensei Blyth Baker, 4th dan, Egham Karate Club
- Sensei Kate Taylor, 3rd dan, Haslemere SKC
- Sensei Chris Mulville, 3rd dan, Shiseikan SKC
- Sensei Frank Jennings, 2nd dan, Senshi Karate
- Sensei Avi Wolfsthal, 1st dan, Kanshin Karate Club
Shotorama was 6 hour festival of shotokan karate which brought together instructors from clubs across the southern region with a broad range of experience and technical know-how, as well as a love of teaching karate. It was a great event and will run again next year.
Well done to Esha and Eliana for their hard work, 2 of only 3 children who were awarded prizes!
Here are some photos of Senshi Karate students at Shotorama…
Photos: Chantel Sampson